Win two tickets to Crafted by Regional Flavours!
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the competition conditions.
2. Competition entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Prize: a) Two tickets to Crafted by Regional Flavours South Bank at River Quay Green from 12pm – 2pm on Sunday 20 June 2021, valued at $91.30 per ticket. b) The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. c) Any additional expenses incurred by the prize winners, other than those outlined in these terms and conditions, are the responsibility of the winners. d) Prize winners are themselves subject to the specific terms and conditions of the providers.
4. Competition period: The competition opens on Wednesday 5 May 2021 and closes at midnight on Sunday 9 May 2021.
5. How to enter: purchase a general admission ticket to Grazed and Grown, taking place 18, 19 and 20 June 2021 using 20% discount code ‘mumsday’ by midnight Sunday 9 May 2021 via the Oztix website to go in the draw.
6. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter this competition a person must: a) Provide full name, age, email address and phone number (to notify of wining) details and; b) Not be an employee or contracted staff of City Parklands Services.
7. Competition draw: The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 10 May 2021 and notified by email by a City Parklands Services staff member. The decision shall be conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into. The drawing of the prize will be conducted at City Parklands Services at Level 2, South Bank House, South Bank, QLD 4101
8. Winner Notification: The winner drawn will be notified by email.
9. No Liability of Promoter: The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for late, misplaced, lost or ineligible entries. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury sustained in connection with the entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize. This paragraph is not intended to exclude any liability which cannot be excluded under Australian consumer protection laws. Any such liability is limited to the resupply of the prize.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions and/or to cancel the competition at any time prior to the competition opening without further recourse to the entrants.
11. Entrants must fully and correctly complete and submit the entry form on website. If you do not supply the information, your entry will be deemed invalid. You may only enter this competition once.
12. Force Majeure: If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter), which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right it its sole discretion to disqualify all entries from any individual who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with the entry process which as a result corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition.