The Lockyer Valley; only a 90 minute drive from inner city Brisbane, offers a unique experience, fascinating history, rich culture and stunning contrasts of natural beauty enclosed on either side of the Great Dividing Range. It’s the perfect place to getaway…
This year, Lockyer Valley are offering another massive giveaway, valued at $2054 - a luxury weekend stay in Lockyer Valley, to include the following:
- A picnic and produce pack from favourite Lockyer Valley producers, complete with a basket full of picnic specialties and a bottle of wine to enjoy for lunch at your mystery location
- Fly/Drive from Lake Manchester to mystery location from Pterodactyl Helicopters
- Overnight accommodation at Porters Plainland B&B including a meal voucher
- Awassi Cheesery pack delivered to your hotel
- A four-course dinner at Sage on Hickey with exclusively-designed menu featuring Lockyer Valley produce, a chef’s narration of the provenance and seasonality of produce, along with accompanying wine
- Meet the Maker session at Schulte’s Gourmet Market Plainland. Receive food and wine on arrival, as well as enjoy a hands-on sausage-making workshop. Cook and enjoy the sausages that you have made and take some home with you!
To be in the running, simply enter via the competition form. For more information about Lockyer Valley, head to their website.