Your Health and Safety is our priority at Regional Flavours – the event will be delivered in line with all COVID Safe requirements.
Our COVID Safe measures include regular cleaning of our event spaces throughout event weekend, promoting use of hand sanitiser/hand washing and encouraging patrons to stay home if they are unwell, and to isolate if they meet the requirements.
To protect yourself and those around you, please:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Practice social distancing by keeping 1.5m away from others
- Wash your hands regularly at the facilities available at the event.
When visiting this event, please make sure you observe the guidelines set out by Queensland Health and do not attend if any of the below are applicable:
- You are displaying COVID-19 symptoms and have not yet received a negative test result
- You are a close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 and are required to isolate.
Queensland Health does not currently mandate Regional Flavours attendees to be vaccinated, wear a mask or to check in at the event. However, masks are recommended if you cannot social distance. For further information, please visit Queensland Health’s website.
If Queensland Health’s recommendations around COVID-19 management change, event organisers will update this page on our website.