Your Health and Safety is our priority and all Regional Flavours events will be delivered in line with all COVID Safe requirements.
We will have increased safety protocols onsite, including crowd management strategies, contact tracing of all event attendees, on-ground hygiene stations and regular and thorough cleaning schedules in place, ensuring surfaces are disinfected, paying extra attention to high contact areas.
To protect yourself and those around you, please:
– Cover your coughs and sneezes
– Practice social distancing by keeping 1.5m away from others
– Wash your hands regularly at the facilities available at the event
When visiting this event, please make sure you observe the guidelines set out by Queensland Health and do not attend if any of the below are applicable:
– You are displaying COVID-19 symptoms
– You have had close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
– You tested positive for COVID-19
– You have travelled overseas to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days.
Finally, if there is an outbreak of COVID-19 in Queensland which includes sustained community transmission, further restrictions may be put in place which may limit gatherings, events and activities. Events or activities may be cancelled at short notice by Queensland’s Chief Health Officer. Event patrons will be advised via email should any restrictions be imposed.
Celebrate Australia’s incomparable landscape, makers, and pioneering chefs at Grazed and Grown.
Global Fiesta explores international food trends and Australia’s multicultural cuisine. More details coming soon!