For all those other essential needs throughout your day, check out the information below.
Big or small, all appetites are welcome at Regional Flavours! The South Bank Parklands offer facilities and services for parents and their little ones.
Parenting rooms can be located in the Allgas Building in Stanley Street Plaza (with a microwave and change table) and next to Cactus Republic in Stanley Street Plaza (with a change table).
Checking out a show on the Regional Flavours Main Stage? Pram parking is provided for your convenience. Follow the sign upon arrival for more details!
For extra essentials (like nappies or wipes), you’ll find a Woolworths in the Southpoint precinct on Grey Street.
Your furry friends are free to join the fun at Regional Flavours, too! However, to ensure the safety of your dogs, yourself, and all visitors to Regional Flavours, the following rules must be adhered to:
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times;
- For hygiene reasons, dogs are not permitted in any of the eating areas. This includes the Main Stage, Queensland Taste, The Hunting Club, and River Quay;
- Dogs are not permitted on the beach or in fountains, shower areas, or waterways;
- You are responsible for removing all dog waste. Free waste bags are provided from the dispenser located at the entrance to Stanley Street Plaza; and
- Dangerous dog breeds are not permitted in the Parklands. For a list of dangerous dog breeds, see the Brisbane City Council website.
Toilets and bathroom facilities can be located at:
- The South Bank Piazza;
- Stanley Street Plaza;
- Little Stanley Street;
- The Central Cafes;
- River Quay; and
- Street’s Beach and the Boat Pool.
For assistance in locating these facilities, check out South Bank’s map.
Forgot to bring some cash along? No problem! ATMs at South Bank include a Westpac ATM on Grey Street (under the Southpoint building), a Commonwealth Bank ATM on the corner of Grey and Glenelg Streets, and a Bank of Queensland ATM next to Cowch on Grey Street.