1. In a bowl combine the almond meal or oat flour, chives (if using), eggs, salt, pepper, milk and corn.
2. Heat a frypan to high heat and add the oil. Use a spoon to shape the corn mix into a patty and plop onto the pan. Cook on each side for 2 minutes or until
golden brown and cooked through.
3. Remove and set aside to a plate until all fritters are cooked.
4. In a separate bowl combine onion, tomato, cucumber, coriander leaves, avocado and chili. Just before serving squeeze over some lemon juice and mix through. You can also make this as a pickled situation ahead of time and mix everything together but the avocado, set it in the fridge and let it pickle overnight!
5. To serve stack three fritters on top of each other, sandwiching the avocado salsa in between and finish with a sprinkling of pumpkin seeds, if using. Alternatively you can serve them individually and top a spoonful of the salsa on each.