1. Prepare salt crust by placing salts, egg white, flour, rosemary and most of the water in a food processor and whiz to combine. Add remaining water to form a firm dough. Tip out and bring into a ball, cover with plastic wrap and set aside for a few hours.
2. Heat oven to 170C. Divide dough into pieces and roll out. Place a beetroot on each and press the dough up and over to completely seal. Bake for 1- 1½ hours then allow to cool.
3. Crack open and discard the crust then brush each beetroot with olive oil.
4. Meanwhile, preheat barbecue to its hottest setting.
5. Season the steak with salt and pepper and brush with a little olive oil, grill for 4-5 minutes, turning every 30 seconds or so. Remove the steaks, cover loosely with foil and rest for 5 minutes before carving.
6. Present steak, beetroot, curd and sour honey as you wish. Garnish with leaves.
Combine everything and heat till just warm. Stand for 4 hours then pass.