1. Start by making the base. Add to a food processor the macadamias, coconut, oats, dates, and coconut oil. Process until mix forms a sticky fine mixture.
2. Press the mixture into the base of 9 muffin moulds, forming up the edges to create a bowl or cup. Place in freezer to set while you make filling.
3. Add all of the filling ingredients to the processor/blender and blend until smooth and thick. Spoon mixture evenly into center of each base cup, smooth out and then press 3 whole macadamias into each cup. Return to freezer.
4. Place a pot of water over high heat and bring to the boil. Place a bowl over the top of the pot (covering the pot) and add the chocolate, stirring as it melts. (tip: if chocolate is too thick, try adding 1-2 tsp of coconut oil to bowl).
5. Remove the tray from the freezer and drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of each cup, using up all of the chocolate.
6. Sprinkle with the sea salt flakes and return to freezer to set overnight.
7. Remove from tray using a small sharp knife. Slide the knife down one side until it reaches the bottom and then gently wedge it out. The cup should just pop out with ease.
8. Transfer to a container and store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.