1. Preheat your oven to 200C or 180C fan forced.
2. Line a muffin tray with wrappers, or lightly grease the tray.
3. In a large bowl, sift together the flours, curry powder, salt, pepper and bi-carb soda.
4. Stir in the cooked silverbeet, cooked onion and roughly half of the feta.
5. Whisk together all of the other ingredients in a separate bowl or large jug.
6. Fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture until barely combined. A few lumps are ok!
7. Spoon into muffin tin and top with the leftover feta.
8. Baked for approx 30 minutes or until lightly browned and when only a few crumbs are seen
9. when testing the muffins with a kebab stick or cake tester.
10. These are delicious served warm, or keep well for a few days in the fridge.
11. Reheat gently to serve.