1. Preheat oven to 200C. Grease a large baking tray and line with baking paper.
2. Place puff pastry on prepared tray and lightly score a 2cm border around the edge. Lightly brush the beaten egg around the border and bake for 15 minutes until pastry is golden.
3. While the pastry is blind baking, place the carrot and pumpkin in a baking dish with olive oil, honey, salt and pepper and toss until evenly coated. Bake in the oven until softened, about 15 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
4. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a medium pan, add red onion and balsamic vinegar and saute until caramelised, around 8 minutes then remove from heat and set aside.
5. The puff pastry should be golden now so remove from oven, allow to cool slightly and then using a clean towel and your hands, gently flatten the puffed centre of the pastry base.
6. Now it's time to assemble.
7. Scatter the caramelised red onion over the base, followed by the roasted pumpkin and carrot. Top with the slices of Snowfall cheese.
8. Place the pastry in the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.